Maria's successes in the areas of social responsibility and event planning have made her a leader in her industry. She has unique insights and can develop, plan and execute signature programs such as charitable donations, event sponsorship's, student scholarships, mentoring, employee giving and volunteerism. And with over two decades of multi-cultural event planning, creation & execution, you can count on a great ROI. Attention to detail & 100% customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Gwendolyn McNutt is a Certified Special Events professional with more than 20 years of event planning experience. As founder of GYM Events, LLC., an event planning company, she ensures excellent event
execution from concept to completion. She currently serves on the boards of the Int'l Live Events Association (ILEA) & Chicago Women in Philanthropy (CWIP).
For more information, visit http://gym-events.com
"I've partnered with Maria on several large scale initiatives, and all I can say is that Maria delivers! Her events bring brands to life. Whether you're trying to elevate your company's products and services, or demonstrate commitment to the community, Maria will get it done. She is industrious, passionate, and a great partner to work with"
"Maria has been engaged with UCP Seguin of Greater Chicago in multiple productive and helpful ways. As a nonprofit serving people with disabilities, UCP Seguin relies greatly on the generousity and expertise of our community. Maria has been one outstanding such friend, as a board member, a volunteer, an advocate, and a donor, while connecting us with other individuals and businesses to provide their support. Maria brings an infectious energy and enthusiasm into everything she does, combined with excellent skills in community investment and events management, and most importantly, a dedication to our mission".
“Maria and Gwen are the consummate event planners & community investment professionals. They know their communities, and bring valuable skills, passion, and compassion to the work they do. Maria and Gwen are driven and dedicated to doing anything they set their minds to, and work tirelessly to meet their goals. We are thankful to have benefited from their guidance and expertise. When searching for a team of professionals to make your event flawless and a huge success, look no further”
"Maria has been instrumental in the success of many programs in my district, from planning and orchestrating volunteer days, to supporting scholarships for Aurora youth. she works tirelessly and is committed to helping those less fortunate. I am proud to call her my friend and advocate for my district"
Make A Difference
Pay It Forward
Be An Agent Of Change
Lend Your Talents
Community Investment Hero
"Maria is one of the most positive and energetic women I know. She brings that positive energy into every aspect of her life. She has dedicated her professional life to helping others within the community. Her understanding, input and guidance is of great value. I feel fortunate to have worked with her over the past several years".
- Identifying and creating purpose driven CSR strategies and tactics
- Creating attainable and meaningful CSR projects and programs
- Enhancing current CSR programs
- Developing employee/ambassador engagement programs
- Vetting nonprofit agencies
- Identifying board opportunities and mentoring programs
- Creating and executing company volunteer projects
- Identifying media opportunities for pre and post CSR events/projects
- Customized events (casino nights, fashion shows, employee appreciation days, workshops, conferences, expo's, galas, political fundraisers, 5k runs/walks, golf outings, etc.)
- Sourcing and negotiating event venues
- Establishing event budgets
- Event logistics (decor selection, theme selection, entertainment, MC, speakers, food & beverage, security, video production, photography, photo booths, silent auction, giving trees, etc.)
- Production of event materials (invitations, flyers, signage, menus, etc.)
- On-site support/ with registration, auction, speakers, VIP talent, etc.)